Monday, September 26, 2011

There's 104 Days of Summer Vacation...

...if you are a big Phineas and Ferb fan,
you know what I mean :)

When I found out that the Phineas and Ferb LIVE! Show was coming
to Long Beach, I knew we had to go.

The show, is something that BOTH my kids can enjoy,
and that makes a happy mom!
This picture, of my two kiddos,
seriously makes me laugh.
It's *so* them.
I tried to get a *nice* picture,
but these two were very silly,
and just wanted to go inside and wait.

Jack picked cotton candy as a treat,
and it came with this Phineas hat, which Molly soon claimed as hers.
Jack posed this picture himself...
copying the silhouettes of Phineas and Ferb on the stage.
It was really fun watching both my kids enjoy the same show,
when normally one TV has Star Wars on
and the other has Nick Jr.
Immediately after the show, both kids wanted to know if we
could go again...
and we sang show tunes all the way home!

4 comments:

The Liconas said...

So cute!!!! I love the looks on their faces!!!! I could totally imagine being there with them and enjoying it so much!

P.S. Two reasons I hate the Phineas and Ferb theme song...
Reason #1- We DO NOT HAVE 104 days of summer vacation. I wish!!!!
Reason #2- "There's 104 days...is not grammatically correct....sigh....

Sara said...

You'd like it if you heard Molly try and sing it :)

Susie P. said...

Now, I love the song because one of my favorite bands sings it, but from here on out, all I will hear is this grammar mistake! "There're 104 days..." just doesn't roll off the tongue quite right. Hmmm. Bah! ;-)

JDiLuigi said...

Looks like fun! I love Molly's expression on the picture where Jack posed them. I have to admit that I still don't know who Phineas and Ferb are;)