Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Julian

As the pictures for this post were uploading, I thought of 100
things I wanted to say about them.
But none of them seem to be enough.

I was so honored to be able to take these pictures for the Ringgolds,
as they welcomed Ali and Bella's baby brother into the world.
At first, I thought I would be taking pictures from outside the nursery...
like this one of Tim, singing to Julian...
but, a wonderful nurse let me inside to meet this sweet, sweet face.
Julian Clayton Ringgold
August 22, 2011
9 pounds, 2 oz.
20.5 inches
It was remarkable for me to be there.
This, my friends, is why I love to be behind the camera.
Julian was about 4 hours old when I met him.
I'm already in love...
And then, to be there when he met his biggest sister?
Priceless.

My heart is so happy for them.
Tim & Angelique...
Thank you for letting me share this moment with you.
I will carry it with me, as I do Bella.


I took A LOT of pictures on Monday.
If you would like to see more, you can watch this slideshow,
which is set to Julian's Song.

4 comments:

yardsaleprincess1 said...

I cried! Congrats to this beautiful family.

Bella's Blessings said...

Thank YOU, Sara! We all get to remember that sleep derived morning frame by frame thanks to you. You are the most dependable, reliable, thoughtful friend. We CHERISH you. Much love, The Ringgolds

The Paine Family said...

love your new blog look and LOVE the photos!!! The black and white is absolutely magically- you only get those moments once!

mom said...

No surprise that you did a great job, Sara! They're wonderful! And I especially love the ones with Ali; seems that there were similar ones of her with Bella, which made me both sad and happy when I saw them. She's gonna be the most caring and thankful big sister ever! Can't wait to see this guy in person.......