Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happiest Place...

Since Disneyland raised the prices for annual passes, we decided to let ours expire.
We tried Knotts Berry Farm, but it's just not Disney.

Disney has always been a big part of my life, growing up here.
It seems we were always going...
My grandparents had a good friend who worked there.
They would always "kidnap" us and take us for the day.

I've had a pass since I was 19.
It was very hard to NOT have one anymore...

So....
The kids and I are passholders again.
(Ken didn't miss it like I did!)

We've gone several times already.
A few times, in costume.






We even got special treatment at our favorite Aladdin show.
A friend's husband works on the sound, and we were able to meet the cast after.
Molly's favorite is Jasmine.





We went today, to see Jack Skellington and the Haunted Mansion.
I love the fall decorations, even though it's hard to be in the spirit when
it's still in the 90's here.
We waited for Jasmine, but only Aladdin was there.
He flirted with Molly...she loved it. 

The last time we went, we watched the Jedi Academy Show.
This was a BIG favorite of Jack's when he was little.
Molly watched last time, but today, she decided to fight the dark side herself.






I am always happy to take my kids to Disney.
I love that they love it like I do.

"To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."  Walt Disney

No comments: