Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Cooper Museum of Fine Art

Jack is becoming quite the artist these days. Here's a few highlights from our fridge gallery...
Rock 'em Sock'em Robots...
(note the detail in the "defense mode" arms..and the boxing ring nets!)
Need some help with interpreting this one?
from left to right..
Baby Armadillo (bottom left)
Blue Bird
Tree
Clouds
Sun
and Orange Easter eggs from the Easter Bunny
(this wins the most random award!)

"The Robot 3000"

"Spotty"
The brown dog with brown spots?





1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Sara - great blog! These scanned drawings are my favorite. I am excited to see what Reece will draw. I want to have my house full of kid drawings someday. Your explanation of the "most random" drawing is the best.
Thanks for sending me the link, and for letting me know you're out there.
Melodie