Sunday, July 26, 2009

facebook flashback

I was just looking at my "notes" on Facebook and this one made me smile...so, I am adding it here for my non-Facebook friends...The directions were to ask your kids the following questions and write their responses..I knew Jack would deliver some good ones! Enjoy!
1. What is something mom always says to you?" No more Wii. Time for bed" (he says as he's playing Wii)
2. What makes mom happy? "When I tell her I love her"
3. What makes mom sad? "When I have a 'sassy' mouth"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "by tickling me"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "Well, I wasn't there when you were a little girl. I don't know"- (he really said this!)
6. How old is your mom? "27?"
7. How tall is your mom? "80 pounds..." (remind me to start give Jack money)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "go to Disneyland"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "has Molly and plays with her"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I think it would be for doing nice things" (my favorite answer)
11. What is your mom really good at? "setting up computer games. At school and at home" (I do teach computers to all 130 Kinders at my school....)
12. What is your mom not very good at?"you aren't really good at...hmmm...I don't know"
13. What does your mom do for a job? "goes to school as a job. To Kindergarten"
14.What is your mom's favorite food? "brocoli and vegetables...and Koki's"
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "I am proud of you when you make me happy" 16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"I think you would be....(long pause)....Chowder"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "we read books together"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have 2 blue eyes and we wear the same uniform to school. Today, we both have blue shirts"
19. How are you and your mom different? "because you have brown hair and I have blonde"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "because you kiss me every night"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "because he is a parent with you"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Disneyland. Didn't I already say that?"

1 comment:

JDiLuigi said...

Jack is so sweet! I can't wait until Milan is talking more. It will be really fun to see how she answers questions like these.