Thursday, July 30, 2009

playdate and a look back

Molly and I were thankful to have another summer playdate with our baby friends. Shalimar and Salvatore had us over for an afternoon of water play! But, first, we had to check out Salvatore's toys...

Then, it was time to relax in the pool!Mia, Molly, and Milan spent some time inside, dancing....
seeing all of them together reminded me of how
much these "babies" have grown...This one was from June 2008...Mia, Molly, and Milan.
Time to relax after a fun day...Molly, Mia, and Salvatore.
and one year ago..the same trio!
I know I say this all the time, but I am so thankful for this
group of mommies and babies. We work together and
we play together. I love that our kids already have
a built in friendship!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are so lucky to have each other and to show our kids the true gift of friendship!
-Shalimar

JDiLuigi said...

I love the flashback pics..they have grown so much...can you believe that it is hard to tell the Mia is the youngest?! They all look about the same age now! I love our times together too!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is, but seeing these pictures side by side brings tears to my eyes! Must be the pregancy hormones! Or just the fact that our little babies have gotten so big--and they've grown together--and that is just so special!