Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little cabin in the Woods


(this adventure somehow got missed on the family blog!
Blame it on a busy summer followed by a crazy start of the school year!
Better late than never.)
Way back in July, we stayed at a cabin up in Lake Arrowhead. We being the four of us, my mom and dad, and my sister and her family.
We spent our days and nights just hanging out...
puzzles, movies, and trips to the lake.

 my crazy kids "eating" the donut puzzle. 














 Jack and Molly also made new friends.
Jack preferred human friends.
Molly, of course, chose the canine type.


 We hunted for pinecones...for Molly's daycare, my class, and Aunt Joyce's preschool.


 These two pics of Molly and Papa bird watching make me smile.

 We used to go to Arrowhead each summer as kids.
It was really special to take our own kids there.
I hope it's a new tradition!
Thanks, Nana and Papa!


No comments: