Friday, December 21, 2012

Dare to Dream

I got a really good deal on tickets to see the Disney Dare to Dream ice show.
I love that Molly is a total tomboy but has princess/dress up tendencies.
It's the best of both worlds.
I came home from work and was getting ready.
When I came downstairs, she was "ready to go".
She picked her outfit and put her lipgloss and mirror in the crayon pouch.
She also requested dinner at the Lazy Dog Cafe..
We found the souvenir stand first...
and then our seats.

Then we enjoyed the show :)
At intermission, Molly got a special treat...

At the show's finale, all the princesses came out to skate.
And my girl giggled with joy.
We didn't get home to close to 10:00...
She was tired...but already is asking to go back next time.

1 comment:

Nana said...

That all you got, skate boy? She cracks me up!