Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kindergarten..

There are some nights that I worry about school the next day.
There are some days that I come SO exhausted, that I don't want to get off the couch to feed my own family dinner.
Last night, and today are examples.
We had another field trip today...and I worried. And I am tired.
BUT, I am happy. I have been blessed with a wonderful group of 5 year olds, and today, they made me very proud.
They were so well-behaved...and so polite...and so thankful.
I love teaching at my school.
I love listening to the little conversations on the bus.
I love the fact that simply riding a bus gives them just as much joy as the actual destination.
And just like at home, there are moments where I feel overwhelmed, but, in the end, I am thankful.
I spend 6.5 hours with these faces everyday. I am so thankful that they are such fun little people.


5 comments:

JDiLuigi said...

I am glad you had fun. I need to remember to do that more at school:)

Mel said...

You are such a tenderhearted person, and I'm sure you are a wonderful teacher. What a great group of happy kids!

The Paine Family said...

You do a great job balancing home and school! I hope you can get in some couch time this weekend. I love Richman School- such a special place.

Merideth said...

Your class picture gives me such happy memories!

Mel said...

By the way, I checked with my sister who confirmed that the teachers at her school totally believe that the teachers at your school are Super Super Heros.
They have great respect and admiration for everything you do and accomplish.

I hope that means that the myth is busted...