Wednesday, October 7, 2009

tradition

We have been going to the Tustin Tiller Days
for as long as I can remember.
The carnival takes place behind Ken's old school and is a fun community event.
I was looking for pictures from last year,
to show how much Molly has changed. Last year,
she was definitely stroller bound.
And while she couldn't ride the rides this year, she managed
to make some new friends! Part of the tradition is meeting up with our good friends.
Their daughter and Jack are (usually) best buddies.
I did find some old pictures of these two...
and seeing how much they have grown amazes me!

(could they be any cuter?!)
The Tiller Days means Fall is FINALLY here!
Hooray!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wow! I can't BELIEVE how much Christina and Jack have grown! Must be because they're in FIRST grade this year, huh? And Molly just can't get enough of the animals; I'm thinking you may have a veterinarian in the family someday.

The Liconas said...

so cute! I love Molly's smiles! Jack and his friend have changed so much!! Salvatore said "Jack!" to the first picture and then said "baby Jack!" to the older pics!!!