Saturday, May 1, 2010

happy

So, I gave a little hint to what my birthday gift is from Ken this year.
On my latest Wordy Wednesday, I mentioned NOT having to copy and trace Jack's letters.
The reason is...my new camera is so good, I don't need to!!
Hooray!
I played today with my new toy, while the kids explored a new park.





While we were walking to the second playground, Jack commented...
"Mom, everyone here looks so happy!"

It was the perfect park evening. We stayed late...till almost 7:00!




I am anxious to really "learn" how to use my new camera.
In the meantime, though, I love that I can take the kind of pictures I always wanted to take.
Like these two, my favorites from tonight:

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sara the photos are amazing..you are such an artist! Congrats on your new camera!

Mel said...

What is the camera??

Are you also using Photoshop or does the camera do all those tricks?

Gorgeous!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the pictures, but with kids that beautiful it makes it a bit easier to take good ones. :)

Malia said...

Fun! What kind? I love how Molly's pink shirt stands out and everything else is muted. So pretty!

JDiLuigi said...

Sara these are AMAZING! The pics of brother and sister together brought a tear to my eye! So perfect:)