There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: I can see the fingerprints of god. When I look at you, I can see the fingerprints of god. And I know its true. You're a masterpiece, that all creation quietly applauds. And you're covered with the fingerprints of god.
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
A few Jackisms for my Friday.
- Jack thought he wasn't feeling good on Tuesday when we got to school. I had him "tough it out". He came in after school and declared:
"Mom. I survived the day. With regular, non-hurting stomach, no fever, and normal breathing."
- In the car, I was telling him that Mrs. Licona would be having her baby soon.
And he asked the dreaded question, "How do you get babies?"
I told him, "Jack. It's REALLY complicated. I don't want to talk about it today".
And he replied, "Why? Do you think I will over react?"
- When we left the classroom yesterday, he told me he forgot something...so, I watched him run back to my desk and whisper to my classroom caterpillars. When he got back, I asked him what he had to do. "I told them to have a nice rest, and to grow a little. And that I would see them in the morning."
- At the re-release of Captain EO, they show a "behind the scenes" movie while you wait.
Jack asked me, "Do they show us this video to remind us how lame the 80's were?"
- A few weeks ago, we went to the Natural Science Museum. Jack picked out a stuffed red blood cell from the gift shop. He's very interested in blood and cells, and that kind of stuff right now.
Anyway, on the tag, it has some facts about blood cells. For example, that it takes your body a whole week to grow ONE cell....Last weekend, he was happy it was Saturday. Not because of no school, but because it meant he had "one more blood cell in my body".
Just a few Jackims for my Friday.
Just because he's awesome.
For more inspiration, check out: The Rusted Chain.