Saturday, November 30, 2013

surprise!

About a year ago, Legoland opened a themed hotel on the property.
For my Lego-lovin' kid, it was like a dream come true.
However, after researching the cost, Jack knew that we would never be staying there.
Fast forward to a few weeks ago, when I got an email I couldn't refuse:
An amazing deal for a mid-week stay.
We were off the whole week for Thanksgiving…
it was meant to be.

The kids and I enjoyed a day at the park, 
they were totally unaware of the stay.







she's finding her Kindergarten words everywhere now


I was an anxious mom….wanting to surprise them SO badly.
But, also wanting to enjoy the day…
But eventually…



Then we explored the hotel and all the details that seemed to be made just for 
my Lego fan(s).
















We had so much fun.
We came back on Wednesday, and every day since my kids
have asked me if I have seen "any more good deals" so we can come back!



1 comment:

Cate said...

Sweet! They will remember this forever. So glad to hear everyone had so much fun.