Monday, November 23, 2009

our day

Jack and I dropped Molly off at daycare this morning, and then went to Disneyland.
It was the PERFECT day. Just us.







My favorite part of the day was when Jack was getting ready to do the Jedi Training Academy Show (yes, again). What he wanted to say was "when the show is over, I will meet you back here"...
But what he ACTUALLY said was "Mom, if I get picked, don't freak out. Whatever happens, in the end, I will always come back to you".

And he did. And we were happy.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Beautiful!

I love the Sara and Jack photo best. True love.

It seems a very special thing the relationship between mom and son. I love watching the two of you and hope Reece and I are just like that.

JDiLuigi said...

Sara - it is so nice that you make special days to spend with the kids seperately. Especially since they are a little further apart in age and like different things. Looks like a fabulous day - Jack is a lucky boy!