Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: I can see the fingerprints of god. When I look at you, I can see the fingerprints of god. And I know its true. You're a masterpiece, that all creation quietly applauds. And you're covered with the fingerprints of god.




So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?



Guess who this guy is?



Remember, my tiny hero, Talan?

(2 days old...25 weeks, 1 pound 12 oz)

I am reminded of the fingerprints when I think of his amazing story.

After walking for the March of Dimes last year, I also was introduced to this amazing little girl.
I never knew her, but followed her mom's blog. In her short and happy life, she touched so many lives....she also has a new baby sister!

I also found this amazing miracle, through another blog (I swear, I am not a stalker!)

These tiny babies, their families, nurses, and doctors all inspire me to make a difference...

Last year, I exceeded my goal of $500, thanks to many of you.
Think I can do it again? Think we can do it again?
Click here if you'd like to support March of Dimes and all the babies born too soon.

Isn't this face worth it??

(and for more fingerprints, check out The Rusted Chain)

4 comments:

artsyclay said...

Such touching stories...and such beautiful faces!

Vicki said...

Such a precious face indeed! Lovely post for Fingerprint Friday!

rentz said...

Precious!

Unknown said...

So touched to have you as a dear friend...