Sunday, March 14, 2010

7...really? 7?

It took 7 years to go from this:
to this:
For Jack's 7th, I wanted to share some favorite old photos...













And, as I was thinking of something to write, to summarize my thoughts on tomorrow's birthday, I had a hard time. I always tell Jack to stop growing up, to just stay 6. I said it when he was 5, too. I am sure I will want him to stay 7 as well.
Here are 7 favorite flashbacks, in no particular order, all about my favorite 7 year old:
(please note, this are my favorite BLOGGED flashbacks...we had 5 years of Jack without a blog to record all the wisdom)

(Come on, did you really think I could narrow it down to only 7? This is Jack, you know!)

4 comments:

jane said...

love, love, love it! i think my fave is "like a man." that one made me laugh out loud!!! haha! :)

Jennifer said...

I love all the pics, especially the pumpkin one and the halloween one with you. Soooo cute. I can't believe he's 7 either. It goes WAY too fast.

The Liconas said...

My all-time favorite is the "darnit" one...so hilarious...well, they all are!

Mel said...

What beautiful photos and awesome stories. Jack is a kid to know.