Friday, June 25, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god.
When I look at you, I can see the fingerprints of god.
And I know its true.
You're a masterpiece, that all creation quietly applauds.
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god.

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.


We go to Sea World, a lot. It's just an easy place to take a 7 year old and a 2 year old.
There are no lines to wait in and it doesn't stress me out to let Molly walk around.
(Unlike that other "happy" place we visit often!)

Before Sea World last weekend, we went down to the water by the hotel to take few pictures.
And right before us, a pod of dolphins swam by...
And for a few minutes, my family was quiet as we watched.
It's amazing to see these creatures perform at Sea World.
But it's equally amazing to see them swimming out in the open.


Beki has more fingerprints!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Love to see dolphins and whales. What a great treat for you to see them in the wild...Great fingerprint!

The Liconas said...

Awesome!!!

rentz said...

Wow! Being a girl from the midwest, I can't imagine.

Shan said...

I haven't been to the ocean since I was a child... what an amazing thing to see!