Friday, August 27, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?


I have blogged about Bella several times.
She is still in my heart and on my mind all day.
Everyday.
Will you please visit her blog?
Will you please let them know that you will wrap her in prayer?
She is on a roller coaster of good days, bad days, confusing days...
But they are ALWAYS days of faith.

Please visit The Rusted Chain for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Mom said...

You KNOW I check Tim's blog every day, and I think maybe you've created the beginning of a monster by mentioning her 2nd birthday party. What fun will THAT be? I'm in!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

I will hop right over. Sweet babies are the best fingerprint ever.

The Paine Family said...

Such a courageous journey they are on. Visiting this blog brought both inspiration and perspective to my life. Do you know the family personally?