Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ohio update

I don't have pictures to post yet ( I thought I could post pictures from the new iPad, but doesn't look like I can).
Let's see if this link works:

So far we have:
- been to church
- had lots of family time
- walked to the famous blue candy store
-went to Giant Eagle and the Eagle's Nest
- had lunch with Ken's former teacher
- played at a beautiful park
- went to Great Lakes Science Center
- flew to Baltimore
- spent the day at the National Aquarium
- visited Fort McHenry
- flew back to Ohio
- met good friend, Melissa and family at Chuck E. Cheese
- ate at Cracker Barrel

One more week to go...and just as many fun things to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys have been busy. I didn't know you'd be flying to Baltimore too. So glad you're having fun! PS-That pick of Molly and Jack in front of the giant fish is so funny!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great time so far. I am tired just after reading your list :).

The Liconas said...

The pictures are wonderful! I love all of the things that you expose the kids to and let them try and experience..what a rich life!!

P.S. Being from Ohio also, if no one had told me that these pics were taken in Ohio, I still would have known...just something about the way it looks. :)