Saturday, April 18, 2009

simply cute, simply chic

I heard about the Cora's Playground supporters on etsy through another friend. I checked often looking for something special to buy
AND support an amazing project.
(to make a very long story short, the proceeds will
go to a playground built in honor of a sweet baby
girl who recently passed away)
I finally found these shoes at Simply Chic Bebe
and knew that Molly needed them.
(Every girl needs some bling AND some shoes, right?)
They are the next size up, so she still has some growing to do!

Should you buy something from the darling shop,
mention me so I can get a discount on my
next purchase! (thanks!)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Sweet feet!

Those are fantastic. Good purchase.

Can I put bows in Reece's hair... pleeeease???

Nicole Stark said...

I want these in a big girl size...and I bet you could squeeze into a little girl size Sar...Oh, I just love them!!!