Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Beach Rules!

Not "the beach rules" like "the beach is great"...in preparing for our weekend get-away, Jack informs me everyday of the rules for the beach. I have no idea where he gets this stuff:
1. Never go in the water without a grown-up.
2. Do not wander off.
3. Always look for shells.
4. When you are looking for shells, stay where everyone can see you.
5. When you look for shells, be careful. If there is a crab in it, it could be grouchy, so just walk away.
6. Do not throw your trash on the beach OR in the ocean.
7. Make sure you have sunscreen.
8. Have fun.
There are actually 12 or 13. I can't remember them right now. I will have to get lectured again....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How does he come up with this stuff? He is so funny. I love the rule about the crab.Where are you guys going?