Tuesday, May 5, 2009

..and many more...

We had an early family birthday dinner last night
at my favorite place, Koki's.Molly loves the soup..Jack loves the rice...This year, I have a wonderful and challenging group
of kiddos in my class, but fortunately they come
with a wonderful group of parents.
At 2:00, I was surpised when my door opened
and a group of them came in,
bringing a whole party!So, I celebrated with 18 of my favorite people! And then, headed off to Disneyland with my other
favorite kiddos...

I had a wonderful day...I am very blessed by family and friends who sent many emails and cards (and Facebook messages).

I appreciated all the well wishes...

Here's to another 34 healthy, fun, and happy years!

(and Happy Birthday to Nana tomorrow!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! How fun on Cinco De Mayo!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just emailed you back. Should've checked your blog first! Can't believe you already had time to enter it with all those fun birthday activities you had going on. I'm so impressed by your [students'] parents! That cake is amazing! Glad you had a wonderful Birthday!

The Paine Family said...

Happy Birthday Sara!! Glad you had a happy day (:

Mel said...

Happy late Birthday!