Tuesday, October 13, 2009

(double) date

Jack and I had a date last weekend.
Ken bought us tickets to see Toy Story & Toy Story 2 (in 3D!)
at the El Capitan in Los Angeles.

We got there really early. And it was freezing.
So, we stopped at the corner souvenir shop
in hopes to buy a sweatshirt.
But they were $30, so I made him tough it out.
We did, however, buy Jack his first Academy Award.
Best Actor. Drama.

Did you know that Kermit has his own star?

Waiting in line.

Balcony seats are lots of fun!

I hadn't been to a double feature in a really, really long time.
But, these movies are just so good. I mean, really good.
I love movies that have the parents laughing WITH their kids.
Thank you, Disney & Pixar, for making movies that
make my son giggle.
We had a great day. I am so thankful to have special
days with Jack. I realize that he is growing up way too much.
I love the conversations we have, the questions he asks,
and just the person he is growing up to be.

No comments: