Friday, April 2, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: I can see the fingerprints of god. When I look at you, I can see the fingerprints of god. And I know its true. You're a masterpiece, that all creation quietly applauds. And you're covered with the fingerprints of god.

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.

I have been watching the Cora Shop on etsy for months now.
Months and months.
Waiting for a Cora dress.
(they sell out in minutes, and I am NOT exaggerating)

For those of you that know my mom, I am sure you are thinking...
"Sara, your mom can make the same thing..."

I know.

But, my heart has been with Cora since I started reading her family's blog.

Look what came in the mail today:
Not a Cora dress, but a skirt...and I started crying.
I am sure I will cry everytime I put it on Molly.

My fingerprint Friday is for sweet Cora. A baby girl I never met.

(for more inspiration, please visit The Rusted Chain)

2 comments:

artsyclay said...

How wonderful! Wishing you a Happy Easter!

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer said...

Hi Sara, thank you for leaving such nice comment on my blog. First of all, that skirt is ADORABLE and I would love for my "Littles" (granddaughters) to have one. I'll have to keep checking back. I LOVE your blog and will become a follower. May God bless you and your family (beautiful!) and have a Happy Easter!
~Mary