Monday, November 28, 2011

Fashion Show

While enjoying an evening of Gingerbread House decorating,
Molly decided to do some dress up.
Usually, playing dress up is so NOT Molly...
When she came out with the wig,
I figured I had seen all of her dressing up for the evening.
But I was wrong.
Which one do YOU like best?
Outfit #1...
Outfit #2...
Outfit #3...
Outfit #4...Outfit #5...
Outfit #6...
Outfit #7...
Dressing up, it seems, is much more fun when
you have a "big kid" friend to help you.
And to share their old dance costumes with.
Thank you, Christina!
(Christina was also sweet enough to give Molly a few
outfits to take home).

5 comments:

Doris said...

What a fun evening we had. Molly really did enjoy playing dress up, but Christina also enjoyed being her fashion consultant for the evening!!!

mel said...

Those are some cool dress-up outfits!

nana janet said...

Aha! I always suspected there was a little princess in there somewhere. Thanks, Christina, for helping her "find" herself!

JDiLuigi said...

So fun! I love that she has one striped sock on as well! Wow - that was a lot of costume changes. I am impressed!

The Liconas said...

I liked them all, but would have loved to see the wig worn with each too!
She is just so cute and sweet and silly.