Saturday, December 31, 2011

thanks, 2011

We will open the book. Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and
its first chapter is New Year's Day.
~Edith Lovejoy Pierce


We've had a wonderful year.
2011 had lots of wonderful memories.
Here are a few highlights...
January- I started something new
and Molly turned 3!
February- My heart and focus on PUCK and EB Awareness.
March- Jack turned 8!
April- I took my first newborn pictures!
May- Bella's Birthday celebration...and GLEE!
June- while not a "highlight", Jack's cast definitely kicked off our summer
July- a busy summer and exciting news at the fair!
August- we had a great trip to Ohio and really bonded with the wildlife!
I got to document a very special birthday.
Jack started 3rd grade.
September- my kids agreed on a common interest!
October- We went to the Tiller Days, again!
November- We went back to Ohio!
December- Molly sang her heart out at her Christmas program!

Thank you, 2011 for every memory.
Thank you, readers, for reading!
Looking forward to 2012!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Your new header looks GREAT! Happy New Year, Coopers!

Sara said...

Thanks, mom. I totally cheated...it's my Christmas card collage! Ha Ha!