Thursday, July 2, 2009

Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday, Molly!

Yes, I know it's July...but, for Christmas and her birthday, Molly received some gift certificates for classes at Gymboree (THANK YOU, friends and family!)
I had been waiting for summer to start so that I could
take advantage of my schedule.
We went yesterday and had lots of fun.
She was a bit overwhelmed...but tried almost everything:
jumping on the trampoline
climbing through the tunnels

playing basketball


but, just like Jack, her favorite was the bubbles!
(we had to buy some for bubbles at home...something about those Gymboree bubbles...
they are awesome!)
Of course, as I was completing the paperwork after the class,
she hit her mouth on the swinging door (naughty!)...
hopefully, next week, she remembers the fun and NOT the
bloody mouth!




1 comment:

JDiLuigi said...

I am glad Molly had fun:) I know it is expensive, but there is not much else they can do at this age. As soon as Milan is old enough for something else, we will stop My Gym. Hava fun next week too!