Thursday, July 30, 2009

more (former) Richman babies

I have to say that teaching at my school has given me many wonderful things.
I really love my job. I love the kids. I love the families.
But I also love the friends I have worked with the past 9 years
(I can't believe this is my 10th year teaching!)
The baby club would be even bigger, had these 2
wonderful friends not moved away.
I was lucky to spend some time with Christine and Josiah
a few weeks ago. They were visiting from Hong Kong!
(Jennifer and Jacob came, too, which was lots of fun!)
Today, Jack and I met Katie and her boys at Sea World.
Katie and I taught first grade together before she moved back
to Las Vegas. We had such a fun time.
The best part about meeting up with GOOD friends is that
it seems like no time has passed between visits.
I just wish it wasn't SO MUCH time between these special
playdates!

1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

Yay! That was so fun! We wish we could do it more often. Enjoy your last month of summer!